Sunday 8 June 2008

what for tomorrow

close your eyes, gimme your hands darlin, do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?

okay, i won't ask u for ur hand. and put it on my chest, :s
well.. a few days ago, i heard that my ex crush had been in a relationship.
yea. i'm freakin' surprised. and yea, i felt sad. i didn't know why. i'm sure that i'm not in love with him anymore, after he broke my heart.
and now , he's with another girl .
well, is it broken heart?
i'm not sure . well, i'm going to the basic again, when i had a crush in someone then i cried when he didn't care of me , or became angry and undescribeable-feeling when he left me.
lol. i prefer that moment to had a relationship. ahaha.
knp ya? kya lbi menantang gtu.LOL.

hmmpf. i just had a chat wif my ex. and shit happens, [it didn't caused by me lo] he's now kinda weird. or somethin' la.:s
once again, bukan karena gw!

hey, tomorrow i'm gonna go to some fuckin' place where me and my schoolmates will have so much fun [teachers say], we're gonna go camping or somethin like dat. well, i'm not in the mood of go anywhere and hv some outdoor activites, you know, girl's prob. :(

well .. i must be off now.cz i hv to prepare for 2morrow. hope tomorrow will be great. [well i dont think so]
bbye : ]

No comments: