Sunday 7 September 2008

argh . weekend .

hoaa . 
i  just came back from my weekend's holiday . 
i went to bandung . 
and fuck ! 
my glasses are broken . 
my brother made it . he stepped on it . okay, it wasn't his mistake at all . i put my glasses under the pillow and my brother who came from nowhere stepped on the pillow . orghh . 

i didn't go nowhere in Bandung . 
as usual,  i visited my grandma and some cousins .  
okay, my little cousin was a FREAK . 
he ran, jumped, and sometimes punched my bro . LOL . 
he was a freakin' hyperactive child . :P 

tomorrow i'll have a sociology test . 
damn, i haven't study yet . 
it kinda boring you know . -.- 
tomorrow, it's gonna be a month i'm being with my hero :p
lysm beib :)

hey! my bf is gonna have a haircut . huhu . 
i love his currently haircut . 
but, i know it's getting long and if he doesn't cut his hair, it's gonna be a nightmare for him .
cz there are mucho teachers who don't allow boys hv a long haircut . 

yesterday, i watched a pirated dvd . haha . thank God i live in Indonesia . :P 
the mummy 3 was so cool . 
jet li was soo cutee . 

haa . dont kno what to write again . 
my brain can't think in this moment . 
dont know why . 
might be cz i haven't eaten my dinner yet . 
lol. 
here's for today . 
byebye . 



No comments: