Friday 12 September 2008

love isnt my life first priority

i'm currently listening to a song by kreesha turner - don't call me baby anymore . 
is a great song for me . 

okay, here we come, to the end of the week . 
weekend . 
and you know, i won't wake up late . 
ah . CB sucks . 

okay, i confess . 
today wasnt so great . 
so many things that ruined my day . 
it supposed to be a great day for me . but, ah, problems come in unpredictable time . 
well, school's going to be more and more sucks . 
especially for history, and other socials .. 
it makes me so crazy and make my hate to school increase . 
and the second shitty things happened, was i disputed wif my bf only caused by a lil problems that should not make us being egoist .

dina has gone . 
she's now in sindanglaya, i think shes having some boring tutorials there . haha. 
miss you dinaaa . 
okay, not exactly . 
hahaha . 

what else shall i tell ?
yeah . meimei's better now . but i think her heart doesnt get better .
mei, dont waste your time only for regretting and crying for him ! its useless . trust me . 
don't be sad cause it ended . but be thankful cause it happened . 
boys are jerks !
and dont make love your life priority . 

hff . more posts tomorrow.  g2g. byeee. 

No comments: