Tuesday 1 July 2008

holiday things

heyyaaa.. i'm totally missin' my bloggg. sorry for not updating..i've been soo busy. lol. then my suck internet connection didn't work. wtf. -.-
guess what time is it? it's 5.00 AM. i woke up @ 4.00 AM even i went sleep late. i couldn't sleep anyway. i dont kno why. my brain kept thinking about anything. then i became worry for some things. OMG. what a terrible night at all.
guys, today i'll go to somewhere. no, i'm not gonna die yet. there are still lots of things i must do before i die. haha. i'm out to singapore. for 5 days. my dad won't go wif us. he has works to do. then i'll go wif my mom, bro, and my auntiee :)
hm.. honestly, i wish i could meet him. K. but he must go to school. too bad. :( or maybe he just doesn't want to meet me.

***fuck! my incon's going to hell again, i meant, it's not working properly.

hm.. that's all for today. i'm off for a week. gonna miss y' all! and wish me luck on my holiday! because my mom, and my auntie never go overseas without their husband..so then, my mom and auntie don't know SG well. neither me and my bro. haha.

No comments: