Tuesday 8 July 2008

i can do nothing

i was having a good time, until he (K) came. he said he hadn't had the answer yet. he couldn't answer me. then i asked him, when will he answer me. he said, he doesn't know.

it's broken. torn apart.
all i've dreamed before. the date. the time. the time i've lost just for waiting you.
it's broken. torn apart.
all i've wished for. your love. your care. your heart. your life.
it's broken. torn apart.
maybe you're the one who makes me love you.
maybe you're the one who breaks my heart.
when i wanted to go..
when i decided to give up
when i decided to let you go.
when i decided to hold on to my faith.
to keep myself away from you.

you said. dont you go.
you gave me a light that leads me on.
you gave me hope. and i wondered you love me.

and now you just keep me hanging.
you don't give answer. but you don't want to let me go.
how long will i suffer this pain.
fear of losing that you can't handle
me neither
you say, just wait until the day comes.
i say, no, i can't wait
no. i don't say. i can't say.
i'm not brave enough to say that.
just like you. i have fear of losing.
losing someone i love.
losing someone i want to be with.
losing someone who breaks my heart.
twice. not once.
until it really really hurt.
i'm sorry. i never meant to love you this much.

No comments: