Sunday 6 July 2008

perfect time to break my heart

booo. i just came back frm sg. it was a great trip. i went to siloso beach and watched some attractions in sentosa. songs of the sea was totally cool. then i went shoppin' shoppin' till drop. yea. till really really drop. haha. we went shopping from 9 am to 9 pm. lol. and bought lots of new things. branded store were in a big sale. and saw bitches were bitching! LOL. went to chinatown, ate lunch/dinner there. chicken rice was really delicious. @.@ i'm missing it! haha. then went to the esplanade. and shitty, the merlion @ singapore river or wtf is the name, was under renovation. i couldn't take some photos wif it anyway. T.T

well, me and K planned to meet on friday. i was really happy wif that. but, so sadly, he canceled it. huhu. he said, he had to do some practice for performance. -.-
okay, it was one of bad news. K doesn't love me. and he said that. but i still love him. :( K still loves his ex. T.T
but his ex doesn't love him anymore.
so sadly, isn't it?

anyway, it was a great trip.
for K : it wasn't a great time to break my heart. thank you all the way for broken my holiday and my heart.

Y is having a crush on someone. someone overseas. like what i did. haha.
goodluck for u. :D




I still love You K

No comments: