Wednesday 22 October 2008

FRIEND TO THE FOE

hey guys. well my math score were sucks. 
i got 10, 6.25, and 8.12 :(
still waiting for my english' score 

yesterday, i had a trouble with my friends 
i got angry with them cos they was hiding a secret about M to me
i just couldn't think clearly 
all the negatives appeared in my brain
so i didn't reply their sms
they try to apologize for what have they done to me
but at night, D texted me again she said sorry 
okay finally i forgave them 

but this morning things became more complicated 
E didn't talk to me so did i 
I wouldn't talk to people who had mistake for me before she/he talked to me first
so here it went
E moved her sit
She cried at the first break
I didn't really care
hey it wasn't my fault at all

so at the second break i came to her i TRIED myself to talk to her about our task 
she just said a word without LOOKED TO MY FACE and WITH FUCKING INTONATION 
so i got really mad with her and just didn't want to talk to her again 
HEY IT WAS HER FAULT 
if you don't want to be friends with me again just go with YOUR BULLSHIT TEARS and YOUR FUCKING FACE. 
i hate her for sure. 
friend to the foe . 

what a shitty bad days ! 

No comments: