Saturday 4 October 2008

HOLIDAY

Finally I'm home again 
Holiday was suck. 
I went to Bandung and stayed there for only 3 days without go anywhere just stayed in my villa . 
Then I had to go to Jakarta cos my aunt and her family asked my mom's help to guide them in Jakarta .
Stayed there for 3 days again . 
Went to malls and shopped till money dropped
Last day in Jakarta, went to Waterbom Pantai Indah Kapuk , have lotsa fun there 
and my skin gets sunburned
fuck! 

day after, went to Bandung again . 
stayed there for 2 nights only cos dad wanted to avoid the traffic jam
and again, didn't go anywhere
stayed in villa , had chit chat wif cousins , played chess till my brain's in fire , played badminton on rainy day , and slept from noon till late night. lol. 
holiday makes me become sooooo nasty . 
takes a shower for a day
haha . 
and makes me become fatter . damn

missing my bf . 
cant wait to go to school
but dont wanna do my mid term tests . 

need some more days off 
but want to go somewhere interesting like beach 

another posts later . 
i havent taken bath today .lol.

No comments: