Monday 20 October 2008

Mom, let me go there!

well i dont know what to post. haha. 
so far my scores are good. well excuse the Art and the history . 
i didn't reach my target . argh . 
i got only 85 for the history . [my target's 90] :'( 
too bad la . 

poor my brother . 
he's having chicken pox . 
get well soon bro .
but how lucky he is, doctor doesnt allow him to take a bath for about a week . aaa  lucky !
okay he isn't that lucky . 

guys i cant tell ya how much i want to attend the a7x concert . 
i really love them especially zacky vengeance and synyster grates! they play guitar so perfectyly. *jealous. fiuhh 
but so fucked up my mom doesnt allow me . 
and the worse is RHEZA will attend it . 
well it doesnt mean i hate him but i hate the opportunity that he can go thereeee arghhhh

anyway, a song from A7x, A Little Piece of Heaven is amazing !! i'm pleased of it ...  

No comments: