Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Time

tomorrow is christmas ! 

yay i really love christmas time . 
well there's no snow here . 
not like in other countries with sub-tropic climates . 
oh why there isn't any snow here . 
snow oh snow come down here !

hm. still at home. not going anywhere. 
and somehow i just lost my boyF .
well i meant i don't break up with him .
after taking shower, he didn't reply my messages until now .
where the heck is he going huh ? 
forget me ? oh wtf . 

have no plan yet for today .
mom's going shop to Suryakencana .
she asked me to join but i refused .
well i'm not in the mood to go anywhere
but yeah staying at home is kinda boring too .
my mind's so hard to understand ya? haha .

today Mei is going to go to Magelang .
She'll have her vacation there .
oh lucky her .
the day after tomorrow, Eliza will go there too with her family . 
Rio will go to Surabaya-Bali with his family .
My boyFriend is in Sulawesi now spending the holiday with his family and will go to Toraja soon . and of course he will have so much fun there . 



How about me? damn shit, i'm not going any special place for this holiday . 
will spend my holiday in Bandung .
as usual and have the fireworks party in Lembang with my family and cousins .


No comments: