Monday 15 December 2008

Heya I'm back from hibernating !

heya . i miss blogging . 
sorry for not updated lately . 
i wasn't in the mood of blogging , facebook-ing even fs-ing . 
dont know why .
and jerks. speedy isn't longer free anymore .

well . i'm facing my final exam of this semester . 
tomorrow will be the last day . 
so far dont have much problems. 
IPS WAS FCUKING DIFFICULT lah
yeah i didn't study much on sunday nor read em . 
my brain's full full full . 
oh gals, i really miss my boyF .

well, i have watched twilight . 
it was really really cool . 
Edward Cullen was very handsome with his killer-eyes . which was really really hypnotized me . 
okay he's the 2nd man that has beautiful eyes after my boyF . hahaa. 
and the story yeah not so bad but kinda boring . -.-
i heard that some parts are missing . 
dont know why .  maybe it's been cut .  
friends and I are planning to watch movie tomorrow to celebrate and welcome our free day from exams . 
hahaa . 

oh yeah, bad news, Fiona's sick . She's now in Pantai Indah Kapuk hospital . 
Dear God, please save her and free her from her suffering sickness . amen . 



No comments: