Friday 19 December 2008

I Want You So Bad


hm.. today was my last day of school this year. 
finally . i get my holiday time . 
after this tiring week . 
and hard week for me . and my boyF . 
yes . yesterday i had a fight with him .
it's a fight . 
not only a quarrel . cause i've never been in a fight before or can we say bad quarrel like this before . 
he was so angry with me  . i dont know if he was really angry with me or just disappointed .
well . i won't talk about it again . it was really really hurt me . 
i cried and i guess he did it too . 
huff . yes . this week my bF and me have had some quarrels . 
oh my God . 

tomorrow i'll go to jakarta and will stay there until monday or sunday . 
then i'll go church on christmas day . 
and on 26th Dec i'll go to Bandung and will stay there for about a week and celebrate the new year's eve there . 
oh can you imagine how much will i fcukin' miss him .

by the way, we're heading for Christmas day . !! 
well . 2008 is going to be over . 
let us welcoming 2009 ! 
:D :D yippie . 
can't wait for my holidaaay ! 

No comments: