Tuesday 23 December 2008

wondering my christmas gift

counting down the days to christmas . 
2 days to go . 
yes . now is 23rd December and there is still no christmas tree in my house . 
and also no christmas ornaments .
i just feel like it isn't December yet . 
mom and dad are so lazy to set up the christmas tree . yet we dont stay at home lately . 
yesterday went out to ITC Mangga Dua and bought new bag, new Ts, new dress ! yayy . 
i'll wear new dress to the christmas celebration in church and in school . 
its kinda simple and damn it's fcuking white . i love white . okay it isn't white at all it has black stripes there . lol .

slept at 1.00 am and woke up at 4.30 am 
my boyF went to his house in Sulawesi so he called me while he was in airport just wanted to talk to me cos he says he miss me . so do I babe . 
now he's taking a nap in his father's friend's car while they're on the way to his house there . 
fyi, he's going to go to Tana Toraja ! wow . i'm wondering i can go there soon . 
i talked about it with him , how i want so much to discover indonesia . 
yes. i really really want to . 
really . 

well . friends are having their own holiday and here i am . stay at home . and dont know what to do and to go .
damn i miss you babe and friendS . so bad . 




No comments: