Sunday 15 March 2009

i'm sick ;(


I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO 2 BEACH
*sigh*. this morning, I had my shs's acceptance test.
the english and indonesian were good. not too difficult.
i still could handle it lah.
but but but.
the math and science were fvcking difficult.
but i believe, that fvcking school will accept me . haha.
*praying*
M and A are now in officially relationship!
congrats to youuu guys.
hope you'll have an everlasting relationship.
haha.
they're going out now . having a dinner at pantasteiik.
oh ya have I told you .
i'm sick.
flu, cough, and dont know why i feel so suffocated. <>
huhu. so i just sleep whole day.
i met some old friends at the test.
and some of them are changing a lot. but another some of them are still the same.
i miss them a lot. <3
dont know what to post again.
i'm not feeling well.
hope tomorrow i'll get better.
byebye.

No comments: