Wednesday 18 March 2009

Yes Baby I love You I really really do

how i Love the way you hug me
xoxo

Firstly first, Get Well Soon Meii! I really really miss youu.

M's sick. Sorta a Stomachache. but a hard one. she said.

She has been absent 2 days. and I just realized that yesterday she was absent too. oh what a bad friend I am. I'm so sorry dear. I thought you were busy with your class stuff so you didn't come to my class like usual. :(

Oh ya. I received some of my testresults and the scores weren't so bad. I got 10,00;9,37;and the last one is the worst one : 6,25! DAMN! Biology I got 9,66 ; History 8,5 ; Nationality Edu 8,9 ; and and and Soc 8,3 . still waiting for my Eng and Phy test results. I dont care about the others. the others are not so important for me. hehe.

counting down ; 7 more days to the result of my SHS acceptance. grrr

i really want to improve my english! i know that my english is farrr awaaay from perfect or even good. can anybody help me? i really really really need it. :s


No comments: