Wednesday 11 March 2009

Tell me That Your Love is True


heyhoo.
oh this week i'm heading my midterm tests.
it means i have to study study study study study endless .
*sigh*
8th march, i have my 7th months anniversary with my boyF.
i love you. with unspoken words and untold quotes.
even though you did hurt me once. and after all the quarrels we had.
and my thought to leave you once.
but until now, my love still defends. it's because of you whom power me up.
so far, the tests are okay. okay means not bad and not so good.
i did my english test well and i'm pretty sure i'll get good score for it. *show off*
and i dont know what my math test will be. cos until now i haven't study for it. not just math. but also pkn. or nationality whatsoever thing.
i dont feel any urge to study mom. wth.
have i told you already about my failed-suprise for M?
yes, it failed before it happened.
but it wasn't my false, it was HIS. haha.
cannot wait for my BFF's good news.
i think they will set up the new officially relationship.
yayy. *giggling*

No comments: