Saturday 21 March 2009

Long Distance

I LOVE FASHION
so freakin' much

http://dianarikasari.blogspot.com

check this blog out and find out who's the truly trendsetter means. =)

i mean i love her style so much.

well . saturboringday. i dont have things to do. friends asked me whether i would go with them to eat pizza at Pizza Hut. but i'm not in the mood of spending money. haha. i'd like go out wif parents so i dont have to pay the bills. *grins. i'll go to Jakarta then wif them.

4 days to go to receive my acceptance test result. nervous. nervous. scared wif this sucks thing. how if they dont accept me? where will i school then? omgomg

I'm sure M is sad now. Today her baby boo is going back to SG. and maybe he'll come back to Indo next 2 months again. poor M. although you still have us here baby. =)

orgggghhh. stomachache. i think i have to go to bathroom right now. it's killing mee .





No comments: