Wednesday 12 August 2009

Counseling was Great.

hellas people.
lack of the post again.
hm. u can punch me if u want to.
but not too hard puhlease.

well, what I have to tell u about.
I had my counseling session with a psychologist.
I came with my mum.
and really, I was amazed with the psychologist, his name is Mr.Eddy.
He knows almost everything!
He said that I'm good in writing, yes, I am. no mean to show off.
He said I'm bad in math. Yes, I am.
He said, I am lazy. errr, okay. lol.
He said, I have a strong intuition or feeling. Maybe u can say that I have the fifth and a half sense. lol. In this case, He's pretty right. Sometimes I can feel that something bad will happen or I feel that there will be something go wrong, when I feel that, my feeling turns to be bad.
He said, I'm very good in Languages. He said I can learn and will speak at least 3 diff languages.
Yes. He's right again.

and the happiest part, he gave an advice to me that I shall enter the science class when I'm in grade 11.
LOL.
and also, he told me to be a neurologist.haha.
I interest more in Food Technology than some medically thing like that.

and I caught a sentence from him, I think it's a quote for me.

"Friends are temporary, Talent is eternal"
-Mr.Eddy

No comments: