Saturday 22 August 2009

Happy Fasting for y'all who are fasting.
I don't fasting.
I'm a Christian, but as a Indonesian who lives in Indonesia, I have to be tolerated to those who are celebrating their religion's events.

Well, Yesterday was holiday and I went to Jakarta,
did nothing there.
I just accompanied my mom,
mom bought A Guess Watch which price is Rp 1,560,000 ; a Guess Handbag which price is Rp 1,300,000 and got a Guess Leather Wallet for only Rp 100.0000. It was a promotion. The original price of the wallet was Rp 500,000 but mom got it for only 100.000
I was hoping that mom would give it to me, but she didn't. :((


I'll tell you a fact about myself.
I hate the scent of perfume, any kind of perfume, I never like it.
I'd better choose not to wear perfume if mom doesn't insist me.
but, I like buying perfume. Weird, yes.
I love the bottles. They are beautiful but I never wear it.
hehe. you might think that I spend my money for something useless, but here I am.

Btw, I browsed around some of fashion blogs.
and I was surprised that I found a blog which the writer is just 10 years old.
It's a fashion blog!
oh my God.
I really couldnt believe it.
is this what globalization caused?

No comments: