Saturday 8 August 2009

Motions

I don't mind if you keep insisting me to do what you want.
Since u're my boyfriend and u have a little right to manage my life.
but, please, don't ever break my heart.


lately, my motions turn out and in so fast.
like, a minute ago I was happy then suddenly it turns to tears.
well, not that fast. but yes, I don't know why.
my motions are unstable lately.
sadly.

got a lot of school's stuff.
I had my comp and geo and english quizzes done.
Screwed my english quiz.
I totally forgot the past form of 'sting'.
it sucks. sucks.
next week, gonna be a week fulls of quizzes.
so, I'm so sick of high school's life.
plus, I don't enjoy my new class.
I don't like some of my classmates.
They are so annoying.
and they're acting like they're the most beautiful and the majorities.
go fuck yourselves, bitches.
*mind my impolite words, I curse in my blog only*

Btw, it's supposed to be our first anniversary. If we didn't break up last month.
but, whatever and who cares.
I just like this date.
8-8-09
lol.

It's august already.
will have my asean scholarship's test on the end of the month.
I gotta take an extra class to prepare myself on the coming test.

No comments: