Saturday 1 August 2009

Some Photos of Mine

everybody has a brighter aura when they are in love.
:)
Hello, sorry for the lack of the post,.
I didn't feel any urge to post.
finally it's weekend. it's time to blog.

well, as you guys see, I tweets more often than blog.
Twitter has been a great way to share my activities to friends and it's more simple, efficient, and I can do it directly from my blackberry.
so, I can tweet wherever and whenever. not like blog.

anyway,
I'm so sorry for the absences of the post.
Yesterday, I took some photos of mine.
I took lots photos of mine.
I didn't know why suddenly I really wanted to take some photos of myself.
and yeah, no mean to show off, but I have to confess, yesterday was my good photos day. LOL.
really like my photos I took yesterday.





btw, my bb is now blink! upload photo later. byeeeee

No comments: