Friday 28 November 2008

Hugs and Kisses


vanessa's wanting more more more more hugs :) 
love love <3

my Bahasa Sunda test was not so difficult . 
i could handle it successfully . 
pray me for a great score :) 
and i got 100 for my Economy test. Yippieee. 

my violin's teacher asked me to practice for the Christmas celebration in my church .
He asked me to play the Christmas song but i'm not ready yet .
Omg he haven't taught me about playing in C string . 
and the song is played in C string . 
Hah! i might reject it  
I don't like to show off people or audience 

Friends watched a movie this noon but i didn't join . 
i had a math class huhu 

Haven't got any plan for tomorrow
any idea?
maybe i'm gonna go to Jakarta wif my family . 
I really really want to watch twilight movie but it'll be showed on midnight show .
:c and i'm pretty sure mom and dad won't permit me .

by the way, Just Stand Up which is sung by the topsingers is really really great . 




No comments: