Thursday 6 November 2008

Scholarship oh Scholarship :c

feel bored . 
nothing to do i have no homework but tomorrow i'll have my math test for statistic 
well i'm good enough in that haha no mean to show-off
lazy to study and dont know what to study

chatting with my BF really really miss him

Hey i just heard the gossip , 
they said my school will be upgraded to International School
So the name would be Regina Pacis International School 
Hahaha i thought it wouldn't be real
i meant they just told bullshits 
But, it really is 
Some teachers are having training in somewhere i dont know
Can't imagine how my school would be if the teachers talk with english for all-subjects
Except Sundanese i think haha
well most of students are not so good in English would it be OK? 
Ah whatsoever 

Oh yes i almost forget the most fucking sadly news i got today 
i failed 
I failed to get the scholarship
Esther and Dhea (again) who got it 
And now i can't and won't believe any SECRETS again ==
So i deleted a note which i wrote about my desire and hope to get scholarship 
how sad i am :( 






No comments: