Sunday 23 November 2008

Nice Weekend


yesterday went to Bandung with my whole family
Dad drove the car
Went to Kings Plaza to hang around 
Mom bought new shoes there i bought nothing so did dad and my bro
Then dad dropped us at Paris Van Java cause he had a meeting in somewhere
Went shopping for my grandma's gifts 
Then i searched for bikini in Roxy 
but they were all so big
So i bought nothing again
Mom and bro bought some drinks at J.Co and I bought a bowl of Snow Ice Cream it tasted good . 

Then at 6.00 pm , 
Mom, My Bro, and I watched movie at BlitzMegaplex . 
Laskar Pelangi was great . 

About 8.00 PM 
Dad took us again at PVJ
then we went villa 
had a tight sleep --

This morning , Went to GOR Pajajaran
and had breakfast there with my family . 
I bought a chicken porridge 
which was very gooood 
:D 
and had lunch at my grandma's birthday party 
Ta Yang Suki 
I ate a lot lol . 
Finally, we went home 
Phiuuu . My nice weekend :) 


P.S miss my friends
and him :) 



No comments: