Tuesday 25 November 2008

School

hello people  .
today was so weird . 

english test was not too difficult 
by i couldn't mention the synonym of conventional 
oh so sad :c

hope i'll get the best score :) 

I REALLY REALLY HATE SPORT 
this subject is so useless 
and i kinda don't like the teacher . 
hh. 
i got bad score on endurance test this noon . 
oh come on  . 
i can't be so strong  in sport . 
hhh . 
I HATE SPORT 

and he was so weird . 
he stayed quite and didn't want to talk to me .
OMG what the freak? 

hm. think about my school .
only a few months to go i'll be graduated . 
well i haven't done the final test yet 
but i'm sure that i'll finish it easily haha

and only a few months to go 
i'll be in senior high school
which i'm pretty sure will be much better than junior high school
but i still haven't decide 
which high school i want to enter . 
well i wanted to go BPK Penabur SHS in Bandung but mom didn't permit me .
She said it's too far and somewhateverthing la . 
Hm. Maybe Regina Pacis again . 
ah so bored with Regina Pacis lah , 

but i have no choice again
hah . i hope the SHS in Recis will be more fun than the JHS 
pray me luck . 
;] 

No comments: