Saturday 11 July 2009

hello high school

hello all.
today's my first day attending my high school
the student council members gave us some instruction about the MOS.
a week of introducing new school and the environment
can't believe there are so much things to do
the hardest and the most difficult thing to do
is making the nametag
imagine, we have to make a nametag and draw a map of Indonesia on it
we also have to draw some boxes on the map
plus, we have to stick our photo on our name tag.
a black and white one, 3x4, newest photo
fyi, I dont have any.
:(

I entered my new classroom.
well, it's true that I'm in one classroom wiv my boyf.
I think it will be difficult in the beginning
hope everything will be just fine.
and hellass,
there is none of my BFs stay in the classroom wiv me.
T.T
but, i guess it will be okay.
meet some new friends and got introduced to some new friends.
hello new friends :)
hello new classmates :)
hello seniors :)
hello high school :)

No comments: