Sunday 12 July 2009

When we Lose someone we Love


how to heal a broken heart by lexidh on Deviantart

yes, guys.
maybe some of you have mentioned my new status that appears in facebook or maybe my tweet
I broke up with my boyf.
we ended our relationship.
peacefully. there was no quarrel between us.
it's difficult to explain the reason why I broke up with him.
He was my nicest boyfriend. my greatest boyfriend.
breaking up is our choice
we both want to be single .
we're now bestfriends.
nothing to be regretted of
I love you Y, u made my dark sky became brighter and brighter,
u were there when I needed u,
u were my perfect, my flawless.
thank u for everything.
I still love u till now.
u know I'll always be missing u

a tough week , I thank God for making me keep in faith

I wanna scream out loud,
shout to the world,
I still love him
Still missing him
Still love him.


;'(

No comments: