Thursday 9 July 2009

That All I Do now is just to be closer with you

Oh My goodness
this internet connection
is
a
bitch

!!
hate telkomspeedy for sure.


**
I have received my school books that I will use in the grade X
they are 25 books and they are really damn heavy
and also
I have known some names that will be my classmates in the grade X
mom said I will be in the same class with my boyf
dont know what I am supposed to be
happy or not?
and I think I'm not gonna love this class
but who knows.
I'll might be seated in X-6
the last class in X classes
then, my bestfriends might be not in the same class with me
but, there is no formal information about the classes yet
so still waiting
for the best

need to go to the nearest bookstore
I have to buy a book or some books
not novels, nor comics
more educational yes.
:)
can't tell u what it is.

talking about school and education,
Have I told you that I have signed up for the ASEAN Scholarship?
yes, I signed up for it.
I'm hoping that I could get it.
a scholarship to study in Singapore.
for free.
so, please, pray for me.
and beside that, I have to improve my English and grammar.
improve my Math skill.
and others.
so, have to improve in so many things.

as usual, I always make my resolution list
but, I haven't made my resolution list for the Senior High School
I wanna be the first rank in my class
I wanna be in Science class
I wanna get the scholarship
I wanna be graduated with high scores
I wanna change
I wanna be more mature
etc.
so, wait for the real resolution list :)
I will write with faith
and confidence




No comments: