Wednesday 8 July 2009

Bye Singapore, I'll be missing you

HELLOOOO
finally reached home !!
9 days and 8 nights in singapore were totally tiring but really fun !
got lots of new stuffs there.
but, I didn't take many photos because I haven't repaired my camera :(
Meilisa did take some pict of us when we were there.

I bought 3pairs of shoes there.
the first is a pink flatshoes which I bought in CottonOn, the second one is a pair of black flatshoes; I bought it in Bugis, the third one is a pair of black shinny shoes I bought it from Charles&Keith.
happy :D
upload photos later.

then, I bought about 5 shirts in IPZone.
bought a jacket from IPZone again

then, I bought some souvenirs for my beloved friends :)

anw, singapore is always been a perfect country.
my dream country to live in there.
the perfect transportation, perfect places to spend your money without think twice, perfect place to refresh your eyes with cute boys ;) lols.
I really want to live there. Want to school there.

I'm so tired just now.
continue posting later.
so bubye


No comments: