Thursday 16 July 2009

Love Letter to You

hey guys.
last post is so not important. haha.
i'm blogging finally.
the student orientation's week has been a stressful week and hectic week for me
the Stu-Council gives us lots of works to do.
so didn't have much time to blog.
I used to sleep late at 11.00 PM and above
and wake up at 5.00 AM.
so can u imagine how tired was I?
but day to day, they're becoming kinder and kinder
hehe.
they didn't gave us works again yesterday and today.
so, we can sleep peacefully.
:)

well, I have to confess the activities are tiring.
but, they are fun.
the seniors are totally friendly and helpful yet funny.
and yes, the men are handsome :b

Hey , have I told you guys,
I got some new friends.
they are Martheana, Levisya, Vania, Gideon, Felix, and the last but not least is Airin who comes from other class.
hehe.
yippie. hello new friends :) I hope we can be good friends.

Uh I'm so hungry ryt now.
but there's no food to eat in home.
want to eat cheeseburger in Burger King so bad.
and McFlurry Oreo.
there's no McFlurry Oreo here in Indonesia.
hate hate hate.
I wanna come back to Singapore.
at least, to buy some cups of McFlurry Oreo in McDonald's there.
somebody who lives in Singapore, please send them to me.

I haven't known what extracurricular I will take.
I think I quite interest in choir.
Regina Pacis's choir is damn great.
and it is the cheapest.

one of the most-hate moments in my LIFE :
WRITE DOWN A LOVE LETTER AND GIVE IT DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE I WRITE FOR.

lotsa fuck fuck fuck
can't u imagine how embarrassing it is??
I don't pray that I would be the winner of the love-letter writing contest.
I REALLY DON'T WANT IT.
hope it won't be me.
*praying.

bubye everyone,
enjoy your food enjoy your day
like foods, they have an expired date,
so does life.
so, enjoy your life and make it useful.
:)

No comments: