Wednesday 22 July 2009

Lots of Things to be told to You

aloha peeps.
sorry for not updating for a few days.
I went to Jakarta and stayed in hotel Aryaduta there for 2 nights. It is located strategically on Menteng district.
the hotel is five-starred and we got a junior suite room.
love the room actually.
esp the bathroom. is totally a cool one.
I enjoyed taking bath there or just for taking shower.
lols

we visited the location of the Kuningan bomb that happened a few days ago.
then, the most happiest moment, was I went to Ragusa Italian Ice Cream.
ate Chocolate Sundae there.
I really miss Ragusa's ice cream.
it tastes really good.
but the price is quite expensive.

hehe.
Tuesday was my very first official time studying in Senior High School.
well, I have to say this.
I think Senior High School isn't going to be fantastic.
at least, for yr10.
dont know why, I always feel that the classes are really boring.
plus the teachers are soo lame.
and my classmates seem so serious.
I could read from their face, they're all smart.
so, I will be living this year with so much depression I think.
Have to compete with them.

Today, is my Mommy's 45th Bday .
I gave her a bucket of roses.
3 red roses and 5 white roses.
so there are 8 roses which is meant my love for her will never end.
I love you mom.
Gbu as always :)

Then, I went to EDEN. my bro takes an english course there.
So, I decided to try doing the placement test
well, the writing test was quite dizzying, but I still could handle it.
then, the second session is oral test. This is what I'm lazy about.
but, the teacher who tested me is really friendly. his name is Mark.
I told him bout myself, my hobbies, my family.
then the rest of the interview, we were talking about good chinese restaurants in Bogor.
I think he likes to eat chinese food, so do I.
lol.
then, I finished it quite well.
the result was,
they don't put me on classes.
they said, that I can choose my own class, she said because my score is quite high.
LOL.
I'd rather take a conversation class if dad allows me.
I hate studying grammar again, though my grammar is such an error.
but I haven't decided it yet.
I have to discuss it with my dad first.

tomorrow's Thursday.
I thought that tomorrow's weekend.
I don't enjoy being a tenth grader.
:(

No comments: