Monday 29 June 2009

Singapore, here I come !

I will be jetting off to Singapore tomorrow
so, I'm not gonna post for about 8 days.
will be back to Indonesia on 8th July
I'll miss you guys.

contacted Fiona minutes ago
she said Bali is fine.
good weather.
She just finished diving when I texted her
I wanna go diving too.
but, Singapore is okay la.
:)

Dad gives me SGD550 for 8 days trip in Singapore.
well, not much, but it's pretty good.
I can manage my financial there
thanks, daddy.
FYI, daddy wouldn't come with us to Singapore
he has lodsa works here in Jakarta
too bad dad.

will bring my blackberry.
and I will use XL for sure.
so, send ur msg to my XL numb please.

I haven't finished packing
Confused of what else shall I bring
will continue packing after this


Bubbyee ! :)

No comments: