Friday 24 April 2009

cos we belong together now

give me more lovin' that I've ever had
make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me that I'm special even I know I'm not

went to the dentist. and yeah, I really really hate the smell of dentist's room.
well, the dentist's kind. she's so nice.
but omgomg , i hate the dentist's tools, and the room.
they sucks!!

3 more days to the national exams.
but, here I am, still sit down on my chair and posting blog and do some chat with friends.
listening to the music (muse-time is running out)
and... guess what, today I didn't study anything.
oh yah, have i told u?
the schedule of national exams is totally wrong!!!!
HOW DAMN IS MY SCHOOL!?! GAVE US A WRONG SCHEDULE!!
lucky me, my teacher at ys told me the right schedule. if she didn't, i probably die at the third day.
haha.







No comments: