Tuesday 14 April 2009

Updated










































well heyy.

have nothing to do so I decided to update my blog. I wouldn't tell much about my holiday. cos it was just AMAZING. WONDERFUL. and the beaches areee reallyy drove me crazyyy. the white sand, clean sea, adorable fishes, and great scenery. it almost make me forget everything. everything's here. omg can't wait to go there again.




went snorkling and took some photos also ate delicious food there. oooo. i'm gonna go there again.



there above are my wearing there and the beautiful scenery of Belitung. .
Yesterday out to lunch and wacth film. We headed to Pizza Hut and ate lunch there after finished the food, we headed to XXICinema and met lotsa friends. Firstly, my boyf, me, and some peeps wanted to watch Knowing but somehow it had started and we were about late. So, we decided to watch Kereta Setan Manggarai or wtf the title is. and it was freakin' weird. really, can't stand of Indonesian horror movies. Feel disappoint to watch it. But anyway I had a great time yesterday. Fyi, yesterday was my last day of Holiday. :(
felt sorry cos Icha couldn't come with us cos she's sick. Get well soon sist. we miss you here.


Browsed the net. and found 1 more fashion inspiration. She's beautiful and so stylish.
OMG. Soon, Indonesian will be the next Paris. haha.
Oh geez, i miss my boyf so fvckin' much. loveeeeee hiiiiim. soo mucccchhhhh.
2 more weeks to national final exams.
btw, happy bday to fiona's sista, Elena Tansil. Hope u all d best and great times in Canada. GBU always.



























No comments: