Saturday 25 April 2009

New Layout Here <3

have a new layout here ! yippieee .
i think this new layout is kinda simple but lovely.
finally i found this one at blogskins.com

have nothing to do today.
i suppose to be studying now.
but somehow i just can't feel the urge to do it.
hehee. so decided to browse the net.
and finally I realized that I had to change my blog's layout cos somehow i just felt bored with my previous layout. and so I did, browse the layouts at blogskins and found this cute, simple, lovely skin.

btw, I haven't take a bath until now. and now is 10.38 am. :p

OMGOMGOMG. everytime i realise that the day after tomorrow I'll have my first national exam! it's bahasa indonesia, which is i'm not good at it. I curious for good scores for my exams! buttttt whyy am i so lazy to study for it?!

No comments: