Monday 6 April 2009

Start it From YOURSELF!

OH great. I finished my Art & Computer practical tests greatly. hoho.
Well, sorry for those who didn't finish the test and for those who failed show their website.
Okay, I meant for the computer test, cos for Art test, EVERYTHING WAS FABULOUS. we reached 170 guests. yippiiee. and the art's teacher did say salute to us. *okay teacher, please dont speak bullshit just give us very very good score, it's the most important of all*
hehee.
Tomorrow will do my Science practical test, do the osmosis, physical test, i'd rather do the electrical thing, cos it's quite easy i think. hope everything will go just okay.

Yesterday, i helped my lil bro wif his girlfriend to be back together again. *girlf?? yes of course, my bro is a PLAYBOY. hope he doesn't read my blog cos I'M 100% SURE HE WILL BE SO MAD TO ME IF I CALL HIM A PLAYBOY. but he is. really. so girls, be careful!* hahaha. no, just kidding, he's nice * sometime *

oh yah, a minute ago, i just thought about how can we save our earth from the destruction.
I meant, okay, lots of people have announced and shouted about save the earth, stay away from globalwarming and others. But, can we see the significant differences? I guess we can't.
All we see, are just pamphlets and announcements. There is NO ACTUAL ACTIVITY FOR SAVING OUR EARTH. We should do the real things to save our earth from global warming. Not just by speak up.
We must start it from ourselves, and we become the example for them.
Let us start it now. Don't wait, Cos we dont have much times. Reduce the using of paper, and plant some plantation around your house. Thanks :)

No comments: