Sunday 26 April 2009

Swelling :[

just uploaded few of photos in Belitung to DeviantArt. Hope u lyk it :]

yesterday went out to Jakarta, at 4.30 pm. we went to DanarHadi batik boutique coz mom was looking for batik dress. but unfortunately, she didn't get the size. cos they just provide one size only for one model. but but, we didn't get out from the boutique without bought nothing. dad got his 2 Batik shirt. and they look OK. then, we got out from the boutique and reached to kelapa gading. had dinner in Gading Batavia. Then, headed to my apartment at Paladian Park. relaxed for a while there. I watched channel V and fell in love with Britney Spears' new song in the album Circus. It titled If You Seek Amy. going to download it soon. remind me please. we stayed for 1/2 hour there. then we went to dad's office cos he had to put something there, and finally, went back home and arrived at home at about 10.30 PM.
and I was unlucky yesterday. my eyes was itching, and I scratched it. dont blame on me, for stratching eyes.. the itching was really really hard that almost killed me. and yes, my eyes became swelling. until morning. so i went to the church with swelling eyes.
omg. i dont know why it happened to me. i think i'm alergic to fish that I ate yesterday morning for my breakfast. forgive me., God :(

TOMORROW !
will head the national exam for Bahasa Indonesia.
Okay, don't be boring with it. haha. I promised, I wouldn't talk about it after the exam is finished.
wish me luck and keep on praying for me.okay? lols.

I was mad to my brother. Imagine, he uses the internet from morning to afternoon. days and days. No wonder, the quota is just 14% left!! OMG. he's so addicted to net!!
arrggh.

I guess I'll be away from blog, fb, twitter, dA for the next 4 or 5 days.
I'll be fully concentrate on the national exams based on my obsession to get perfect scores for all exams.
Thank you for understanding. Love u guys. xoxo.

No comments: