Wednesday 22 April 2009

what?


was wearing all ITC's products.
hat ; grandma's gave it to me
tops ; ITC mangga dua
short ; Princess
sunglasses ; unbranded




hm. i just read a blog. not a friend's blog cos I don't know who she is.
and i read a part where she wrote her family's life.
and, I touched.
because the case is similar with mine.
My family's life isn't that good.
well, friends might know that i'm a happy person, whose never cry, and always smile.
they would not believe that I have a really deep pain inside my heart.
I had a happy family. yes I had. well, my family's still complete. I still have dad, mom, and brother. Mom and dad never fight.
but, one day i just realized, my dad is hiding something.
I was hurt when I firstly knew about it.
I just can't believe until now, why does he do that to us?
do i have mistakes?
does mom have mistakes?
does my bro have mistakes?
we love him.
i don't know what will I do if I'm mom.

enough. i will not talk about it anymore.
it just makes me sick. makes me cry.
and asks God why do this happen to me..
and since I read her blog, I just realized, that, I'm not the only one in this world who suffer this pain. I'm just one of them. One of them who pretends to live happily with things I have, but in fact, I don't. I don't need money, and all the glamors, i just need my happy family gather in love.

**
I haven't studied for the national exams seriously.
OMG. why am I this lazy?
**

Had a quarrel with my boyf today.
He wanted to go to the GOR to record a video of a basketball match between some schools.
I asked him not to go there. I asked him to go home earlier, take a nap and study for the national exams.
I didn't mean to not permitted him to do things he likes, but I just want him to do it in the right time.
I want him to prepare for the national exams.
finally, he gave in to me. hehe.

**







No comments: