Wednesday 1 April 2009

MY EASTER HOLIDAY


BELITUNG HERE I COME
another good news again . i'm going to go to BELITUNG. Belitung is an island near SUMATRA, INDONESIA. it's my 1st travel to there. I'm really really excited ! well. firstly, dad planned to go to BANGKOK for the easter holiday. but unfortunately, the flight is fullybooked. so we didn't get any tickets left. but there's always a plan B. so we decided to spend this holiday still in INDONESIA. outofJAVA. and the choice came to BELITUNG. I'll be there for 3 days and stay at my father's friend's hotel, so i guess it will be free $.$
browsed about Belitung in internet. and found lots of great photos of Belitung's beaches. I wish I'll have great time there. and yeah. i can't wait to go to the beach and take some photos and submit it to deviantart or even to my blog and facebook. i'm sure they'll be jealous with me. haha.
The flight will be on Thursday, 9th April 2009 with Batavia Air cos Garuda Airline has no plane that fly to Belitung. will go with my dad, mom, brother, and also my grandmother.
PS : will become a bit hectic this week cos i have to prepare for the practical test :)

No comments: