Tuesday 21 April 2009

Twitter

I've joined Twitter. Blow your bubble.

and I don't know how to use it.
I think it's kinda like facebook.
but, there's like followers and some stuff i don't know what they are use for.
anybody can tell me how to use twitter? please O.o

Feeling not well today.
Oh God, please. Not now. Go away viruses. I don't wanna be sick at time like this.
I mean, in a couple days I'll do the national exams. and I have to be fit and ready for it.
so, i dont want to sick. :(

Tomorrow will do the English listening test. The teacher said that She would give us test like listening to some musics and conversation and we have to write the lyrics and the missing words.
Wish me Luck okay. ;) I hope I'll get better soon. So i can concern to the national exams preparation.

My bro broke up with his ex girlf.
and now he has the new crush!! I've told you. He's a player.
Omg. I felt sorry for his exgirlfs.
haha.
Lucky me, I dont have boyfriend lyk him. ;p

No comments: