Tuesday 28 April 2009

exam

heyheyhey.
I thought I would be away from nets during the national exams.
but, in the fact, I can't do that. ;p
well. tha bahasa indonesia wasn't so difficult. I meant, not all the questions were easy. there were few questions that confusing, but anyway, I still can handle it. thank you for the prayer guys.
I hope I'll get good score for bahasa indonesia exam, i wanna 100, but i know it's quite impossible, so I hope I can reach 90++ for the score.
and I've done the English exam too. Can you believe, it was more difficult than bahasa indonesia.
well, it's my opinion. there were lots of confusing questions and omg, I never thought that it would be that difficult. okay, my desire to get 100 for bahasa inggris might be failed. Still, hope I can get 90++ for it.

tomorrow, will do the math exam. Math is one of the most terrifying exams! the another terrifying one is Science!
but i think math would be easier than science.
I need more prayer from you guys! hope I can get 100 or at least 90++ for math and science, also for bahasa indonesia and english!

Watch diana rikasari's video blog post a second ago. and amazed with her english.
not only her writting but also wif her speaking.
She has a great fluency. :)

I gotta end posting now.
My stomach isn't feeling good.
adios!

No comments: