Sunday 5 April 2009

Is this the way you leave me?


are we heading an end?


omg. what's happening wif u babe?

i dont have any idea bout it.

i really really do miss the time when we're completely together.

without problems between us.

and now, all the things seem so hard for me.

for you too, maybe.

but why do we seem so far away?

even you're now beside me. but i can feel it.

your heart is not around me.

your eyes are now empty.

i can't see your love to me.

i'm not ready yet.

please baby, dont u leave me in this way.

we can make it through without break up.

i really really love you.

can't you see it in my eyes?

that my love for you is true.

ain't nobody like you.


please tell me, you still love me.

please tell me, everything's gonna be alright.

please tell me, that I'm the only one in your heart.

and nothing can separate us.

please baby. please.

No comments: