Monday 18 May 2009

Bandung, Manado, Singapore !

Came to school and just had a chit chat wiv my friends and also met my lovely hunny bunny boyF. hehee.
then, planned lots of activities that we'd like to do during our school's holiday.
we planned to go to Bandung !! stayed at my villa, and shopped till we drop.
sound interesting but dont know if there might something happens and urges us to cancel the plan. hope there isn't any.

I really want to go to Singapore. Shop , Eat , Photo , and others ! huhu .
Meilisa wants too !! Samantha does either ! but, i'm not sure my dad will permit me.
hixhix.

Grandma asked to me to join her spend few days in Manado. I think it will be interesting. that I would love to diving and snorkling at the Bunaken. pray and take some photos at the statue of Jesus' Blessing. and go to the Prayer Tower.
Wow. Since Manado has became a great spot to visit in Indonesia, I really really want go there so bad. >,<
okay, there are still lotsa place I really wanna go.


boring boring boring

No comments: