Wednesday 27 May 2009

damn it

adoring Nicoline Patricia
a photographer which is from Indonesia and have been a professional photographer
click here to see her website

:)

I didn't go anywhere for the last two days.
stayed at home.
and sometimes staying at home and doing nothing is great too.
actually, i didn't feel bored.
browse some videos at YouTube, chat wiv peeps, read e-stories, etc.
and the last, fighting wiv junior called Teresa Haryadi.
Hello. Are u psycho or what?
You called my bro a MOTHERFUCKER but u dont know who exactly u are.
u're worse than A MOTHERFUCKER.
you are totally an asshole fucking bitch with a damn face and you're cheap.
she thought that I have a gang named EKSIS. OMG?
r u kidding me?
I never built any gang because it seems CHILDISH.
I have bestfriends and we never called ourselves as a gang.
so, shut ur fucking asshole mouth up if u dont know anything bout me. okay ?



sorry for being this rude.
because this little fucking girl acts so fucking annoying.


be fine to me then I'll be fine to you.

No comments: