Saturday 30 May 2009

Feels Like I'm A Businesswoman

apologize for the previous posting.
was so mad of them.
but after I took a long deep breathe everything was getting better.
I dont know what'll happen tomorrow.
maybe they'll come wiv me.
or maybe not.
dont care anymore and let it flow. :)

saturday and will not go anywhere.
my Volvo has some troubles with his machine. [Volvo is a gent,hehe]. The driver is taking him to the car's hospital. hehe. I think he's gonna face some surgeons.
Get well soon, Volvo. :)

Dad has a meeting in Jakarta. He is on the way now.
And probably, he'll go home in the evening.
He's now become busier with his works and his new company. and new office too.

Mom is pickin' up my bro from school.
He joined some competition named Shukken.
I dont have idea what it is.

and now, here, I'm alone.
My boyf is still in Sulawesi, but now he's not in Pomalaa anymore.
He arrived at Kendari at about 1.00 am.
from Pomalaa to Kendari needs at least 5 hours.
I called him and we had a video call.
Miss him a lot.

thinking about going shopping to ITC Mangga Dua.
but not today.
maybe tomorrow.

and let me tell you about my plans during the next weekend which is the first week of June.
Omg. It's June already..
Time goes so fast.

Monday : Watch Terminator wiv boyf and some friends myb.
Tuesday : Go to Jakarta wiv friends and hang out
Wednesday : Go to Yun Sin rest to celebrate Mei's and Monic's bday , and might have a fitness
Thursday : Go to Samantha's house and make some home made cupcakes wiv Icha
Friday : Probably stay at home


<3 Cheers !

No comments: