Friday 1 May 2009

Another boring free day

Yayy ! national exam's over just yesterday.
And school gives us a one free day. It's today.
And I didn't have nothing to do.
I supposed to go out wif friends. but mom doesn't allow me to go anywhere. she asks me to stay at home and watch for the workers who are repairing some parts of my house.
damn.

by the way, got this video link from dad, and it's great.
the video has deep meaning. it shows us about poverty and hunger that still exist in this world, while some rich people are having their best dinner, but look at those poor people who just eat the food from the bin! check this out ! http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1081/Chicken-a-la-Carte <>
after you watch it. please share it to your friends!


yesterday, went out to Fiona's house to change clothes,. then, headed to Botani Square and watched X-Men Origins : Wolverine. The film was great. I'm wondering, why does wolverine become so popular? I meant, due to the next Twilight series, I heard that there will be wolverines, oh whatsoevr if i did mistake cos i don't follow the Twilight series and dont really care bout it. lols.
The film finished at about 2.45 pm. Mei, Icha, Dina, Ab, Fiona , and me, had lunch at pizza hut, which was so embarassing that I wore T's that texted Pizza Hut completed with the logo of Pizza Hut on the front and ate there. Luckily, there was nobody called me waitress. lols.
My boyf, didn't have lunch with us, after watched x-men, he continued to watch Knowing. WITHOUT ME. *should I capitalized those words??* I was lazy to watch it. so i didn't follow him.
Finally went home wiv boyf.

I really have nothing to do today. Planned for some activities with Fiona for today, but none of them happens today. shit. Boyf and his family will go to Dufan, Ancol at noon. :( Haah. Everybody's going out now, But not me! Gotta sleep all the day long. Bubss ! :-*

No comments: