Thursday 14 May 2009

I'M FREEEE

yayy. finally I'm freeee :) English writing test was quite easy. but i think i did a mistake of putting a complication in the recount text. eh i did it cos i have an alibi. hahaa. i thought if i didn't put any complication there so the story would be soo boring. ;p stupid alibi. -.-

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS
TOMORROW ISN'T HOLIDAY !!
WE STILL HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL! why? because we had to clean our table from the vandalism.! oh so great.
but we keep stick to our plan. :) but maybe we'll go to dufan after the teachers let us go home.

bad thing happened today. Eliza was so dissapointed and angry when she heard that tomorrow isn't holiday. i dont know what the exact reason. but i guess she was dissapointed with the news. :( and the worse is, Ab was mad and angry to Eliza.OMG. things are so complicated by now. ;(


P.S to my boyf : I'm sorry dear that I couldn't go to watch a movie. I'm kinda lazy and I dont have money. And And my mom would not permit me anyway cos tomorrow we'll go to Dufan and it costs money. I have to save my money hun. I'm so sorry that I might dissapoint you. I love u.

No comments: