Tuesday 26 May 2009

Okay, cancel the previous post :)



watched this film yesterday wiv guys. and minus my boyf.
my boyf is in Pomalaa, Sulawesi now. I dont where exactly it is. I haven't been there yet. hehe
He'll be back to Bogor on Sunday. oh i miss him so much.
wanna hug him and kiss him. and so sad that we couldn't watch this film together babe .

yesterday, Eliza invited us to have a lunch at Pizza Hut , Botani Square .
She payed the bill as she had her 15th bday on 23rd May.
Ate 2 slices of pizza.
Then, we headed to XXI Botani Square and watched Angels and Demons at 1.15 PM.
Was a great film that I enjoyed so much, beside the fact that I miss the time when My boyf and I watched together.
I rate it 9/10
So bad that I didn't understand the prologue.
They should add some more prologue :)
but anyway, it was great.

finished the film at about 3.45 pm and friends went home.
Meilisa and I decided to have a fitness at Celebrity Fitness.
It was my first time being there. Meilisa is a member there.
I tried 14 days free trial.
Unfortunately, there is a rule that those who are under 18 have to bring parent.
I didn't bring my parent. and i'm not 18 yet.
So meilisa told me to lie. haha. *devil*
I told them I'm 17 and I didn't bring any identity card.
so, after we waited a while, the manager allow me to try the fitness.
hehe.

Just had a treadmill cos we didn't had much time.
then, we had sauna.
and we went home after took a shower there.
It was quite interesting :)

No comments: