Sunday 3 May 2009

Emotion

apologize me for my previous post.
my emotion just went out from my heart.
anger. disappointed. and whatever.

I prefer spend my times with friends to family. sorry if i have to say that, but it's true.
Though my father is only at home for one day full in a week.
beside that, he's totally at his office. work and work.
maybe forgets his family.
though he prefers spend his breakfast wiv his friend.
This is SUNDAY dad!
and the worst thing is, even he's at home, he works!
and if he doesnt work, he just complained about things.
complained about my room which is not too messed up.
complained about ANYTHING. I HATE IT!
I miss the time when I was small.
when everything was better than now.
I pray to God, I tell Him, I need my family gather back again in a better way. no need money, richness, and glamor.
I just need my family.
And now, it becomes harder to spend my weekend wiv them.
Dad's always busy busy busy busy and busy!
doesn't care about us.
Mom cant do anything.

And he can't let his hands away from his cellph although he's at home. although he's with us.
how bad is his work?? is it important than us?

No comments: