Tuesday 5 May 2009

yayayyaaa

School isn't like School !
we studied nothing . the teachers just remind us that the school examination is getting closer to us.
they didn't teach any new materials. except giving us such tests. tomorrow will have listening test of Bahasa Indonesia. And i really hate listening test! not because i have problems wiv my ears, but it's a complicated thing to listen to the material and write about it again. why don't we just listen to indonesian's songs and write the lyrics ? i think everybody can get good scores for it and no need to remedial . then on Thursday, will have the Geography test! hey teacher?!

I wish I could go to BloopEndorse distro. It sells great things like T-shirt, skirt, dress, shoes, and their gladiator shoes are great! but have no time to go there :( and no money . maybe will go there after school sucks examination is over and I have free times already.

OMG, i'm sooo hungryy !! it's 8.39 pm and I haven't taken my dinner !! gotta off now. Going to eat asap! !!

btw, for you fashion louvre, open this web Lookbook.nu thanks ! cheersss xoxo

No comments: